Elie Maalouf – Attorney
Elie is an associate attorney focused on representing victims of medical malpractice and personal injury. Elie graduated, cum laude, from Suffolk University Law School where he served as a Note Editor on the Suffolk University Law Review. While in law school, Elie was a Judicial Intern to the Honorable Timothy S. Hillman at the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts in Worcester, MA. Elie received his Bachelor’s Degree in American History with a minor in Political Science from Boston University.
- Selected as Super Lawyers, New England Rising Stars (2023)
- Selected as Best Lawyers: Ones To Watch Personal Injury New Hampshire (2023)
- Selected as Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, Medical Malpractice New Hampshire (2022, 2023)
- New Hampshire Association for Justice
- Board of Governors, 2019—present