As a founding member of the firm, Mark has devoted the past forty years to representing victims of medical malpractice and other wrongful death/catastrophic injury cases. Among Mark’s many accolades for his decades of work on behalf of New Hampshire plaintiffs, are the following:
- Mark has been recognized in New England Super Lawyers every year since its inception.
- He has been recognized in Best Lawyers in America for medical malpractice and personal injury litigation every year since 1995.
- He has, on multiple occasions, been selected by Best Lawyers in America as New Hampshire’s Personal Injury Lawyer of the Year.
- He has been selected as one of the top 100 lawyers in New England, and is the only plaintiffs’ medical malpractice lawyer in the state of New Hampshire to achieve this honor.
- He has been selected as one of the top 500 lawyers in America.
- He has maintained an “AV” rating (Preeminent) for decades by Martindale-Hubbell, the nation’s leading lawyer rating organization.
- He is a long-time member of the American College of Trial Lawyers, the premier by-invitation-only organization of trial lawyers in North America.
Mark has successfully tried and settled significant medical malpractice and catastrophic injury cases in every Court in the State of New Hampshire, and he has published many dozens of articles regarding issues of importance to New Hampshire citizens and lawyers about medical malpractice.